We are sorry that you are dissatisfied and look forward to hearing your opinion.
The following complaints management process has been developed to ensure that any investor complaints are processed in a timely and customer-oriented manner.
- Complaints are sent to the complaint management function by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or post (KanAm Grund Kapitalverwaltungsgesellschaft mbH, MesseTurm, 60308 Frankfurt).
- The complaint is recorded in the central complaints register.
- The issue is investigated by the specialist departments concerned.
- The complaints management function responds to the complaint on the basis of the departments’ findings; where necessary, remedial action is taken.
- The complaints handling process and the measures taken are documented.
- Monitoring is performed by the compliance department in accordance with section 33 of the “Wertpapierhandelsgesetz” (WpHG – German Securities Trading Act).
Complaints are processed free of charge.
Complaints are answered promptly – usually within ten bank working days. If longer investigation is required, we will acknowledge receipt of the complaint within the above period.
Information on Out-of-court Dispute Resolution Procedure for Private Investors
In addition to our complaints form, you also have the following options for submitting complaints:
In the event of disputes in connection with provisions of the InvG, consumers may appeal to the Office of the Ombudsperson for Investment Funds ombudsman at the BVI Bundesverband Investment und Asset Management e.V., Unter den Linden 42, 10117 Berlin, Germany. The right to bring the matter before the courts is not affected by this. Further contact details are available on the BVI's website at www.bvi.de.
In the event of disputes arising out of the application of the provisions of the "Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch" (BGB – German Civil Code) concerning distance selling contracts for financial services, the parties involved may contact the Arbitration Board at Deutsche Bundesbank (P.O. Box 11 12 32, 60047 Frankfurt, phone: +49 (0) 69 23 88 19 07 or 19 06, fax: +49 (0) 69 23 88 19 19, e-mail: email@example.com). The right to bring the matter before the courts is not affected by this.