With the rating score »excellent (AA)« the well-known rating company FERI EuroRating Services AG has once again affirmed the quality of the KanAm Grund Group management as of April 30, 2015. In its rating report, FERI praises the efficient and flexible corporate organization and the particularly high level of innovation. From the rating report following points are particularly noteworthy:
- »With two German management company licenses granted in 2015, the KanAm Grund Group has now the option of launching closed-ended real estate funds (AIFs) as well as mutual open-ended real estate funds and special funds in accordance with the German Capital Investment Code (KAGB). The latter two types of funds include the newly launched LEADING CITIES INVEST and KanAm Grund Europa. In addition, investment and asset management services are being offered by KanAm Grund Real Estate Asset Management GmbH & Co. KG.«
- According to the rating agency, the KanAm Grund Group has a powerful international network in the invested markets and pursues innovative concepts with its leasing and selling activities.
- »LEADING CITIES INVEST, a newly launched mutual open-ended real estate fund as of 2013, is in the meantime diversified with seven properties over three countries and types of use« according to the rating company.
- »In the process of the liquidation of KanAm grundinvest Fonds as the largest real estate investment fund managed by the KanAm Grund Group, a clear and transparent strategy is being pursued with Agenda 2016«, according to FERI.
- »KanAm Grund Group sales occur« according to the assessment of FERI »diversely throughout various sales channels in Germany and abroad. As well as private investors, the KanAm Grund Group client base includes German insurers, pension funds, foundations, KanAm Group, high net worth individuals as well as foreign, internationally invested institutional investors and sovereign wealth funds.«
- The comprehensive support for sales partners and investors, the very well structured sales concept and the innovative communication channels such as videos, for example, are highlighted by FERI as particular strengths in the customers rating criterion.